Paddi sentence example
- The cultivation of paddi (unhusked rice) forms the occupation of practically the whole population of Siam outside the capital.
- Forty or fifty varieties of paddi are grown, and Siam rice is of the best in the world.
- The tang is used for measuring rice and the sat for paddi and other grain.
- One sat of paddi weighs 422 lb avoirdupois.
- Great quantities of paddi are annually sent by river and rail to Bangkok, in return for which cloth and other goods are imported to supply the wants of the agriculturist peasantry.Advertisement
- For our part, Steve Gunby clipped the bar with a first half free-kick and Paddi Wilson glanced in a last minute consolation.