Padarn sentence example
- Tudno, Afan, Padarn, &c. To the second division - those place-names which have been corrupted by English usage - belong most of the older historic towns, in striking contrast with the rural villages and parishes, which in nearly all cases have retained unaltered their original Celtic names.
- David, Teilo, Illtyd and Cadoc in Dyfed, Morganwg, Gwent and Brycheiniog, comprising South Wales; Cynllo, Afan and Padarn in Ceredigion and Maesyfed, or Mid-Wales; and Deiniol, Dunawd, Beuno, Kentigern and Asaph in North Wales.
- From Padarn rises the Seint, called Rothell in its upper part.
- Dolbadarn means the "Padarn meadow."
- Several Welsh churches are dedicated to Padarn.Advertisement
- The Padarn Lake pathway takes the rambler around the Lake and is about 5 miles long.
- The valley has two lakes, Llyn Penis and Llyn Padarn, of over 1 m.