Pacman sentence example
- Arcade games - Options here include pinball machines, classic video arcade games like Centipede and PacMan, and new gaming consoles.
- Pacman Xonix is a Snake-like game where you have to slowly confine the ghosts until they can't move anymore.
- Ladybug Pacman is a homemade game where you control a Ladybug to eat dots and not to get eaten by spiders.
- At PacMan Game you can play the Pac Man game, comment on the game or other comments, read news about Pac Man and any new developments or look at pictures from various games.
- However, they were a big hit and video game arcades everywhere would offer rows of popular titles like Pacman, Centipede, Donkey Kong and Space Invaders.Advertisement
- Pacman is one of the most memorable video games of the early eighties, and has resulted in many other related titles, like Ms Pacman, Jr. Pacman, Super Pacman, Pacman World, and so on.
- Namco Museum - Play Pacman, Dig Dug, Galaga and others in this great collection of titles.
- Unlike the two-dimensional titles from the 80's like Ms. Pacman, Centipede and Jungle Hunt, the visual presentation of video games has moved into a new level of greatness.
- You can play 80s arcade classics like Donkey Kong, Pacman, Space Invaders and console favorites like Duck Hunt, Zelda and Frogger.
- The DOS and Windows games are free downloads and are excellent clones of original games like Pacman, Qbert, Missile Command, and more.Advertisement
- One of the more familiar series is Namco's Museum, which includes classics like Dig Dug and Pacman.
- Their video game section has about 100 icons to choose from, including many popular titles such as Guitar Hero, Half-Life, Kingdom Hearts as well as classic games like PacMan and Duck Hunt.
- The closest thing you saw to a trailer or promotional video were the cut-scenes opened by a clapboard in which Pacman and Ms. Pacman literally bumped into each other and fell in love.
- Games: For the lifelong gamer, play your old favorites, like PacMan and Tetris, or try your hand at newer games you didn't play in the 80's or 90's.
- They include a KeyMan typing game that is very similar to the PacMan arcade game, as well as an undersea adventure where the player must burst bubbles before they reach the surface.Advertisement