Pack-ice sentence example
- The existence of these lands helps to account for the usual obstruction of pack-ice in the waters of the Nordenskjold Archipelago and the Kara Sea.
- Pack-ice forms regularly in the inner part of the Baltic every winter, but not in the Norwegian fjords.
- crushed in pack ice but it was sealed in until spring.
- To obtain measures of downwelling irradiance under Antarctic pack ice.
- pack ice.Advertisement
- Day 8: Spend time watching the powerful Kapitan Khlebnikov crush her way through dense pack ice.
- prey captured near the surface, either close to shore or near the edge of pack ice.