Pacific time sentence example
- Wendy can currently be heard on the world wide radio show Wendy's Animal Life on www.healthylife.net live on Tuesday afternoons at 1:00 p.m. Pacific time and 24/7 online.
- Representatives are available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Pacific Time.
- Today, Wendy has a world wide radio show called Wendy's Animal Talk which can be heard on www.healthylife.net live on Tuesday afternoons at 1:00 p.m. Pacific time and 24/7 in online archived shows.
- The telephone reservation center opens at 7 am Pacific time each working day.
- Reservations open up on the 15th of each month, at 7 am Pacific time.Advertisement