Pacheco sentence example
- The best known of these are Jose Sebastian Barranca, the naturalist and antiquary, Jose Fernandez Nodal, and Gavino Pacheco Zegarra of Cuzco, who published translations of the Inca drama of 011antay, and Leonardo Villar, of Cuzco.
- Alvaro Gonzales, Pedro Coelho, and Diogo Lopes Pacheco persuaded the king, Alphonso, that his throne was in danger from an alliance between his son and the Castros, and with all the brutality of the age they urged the king to remove the danger by murdering the poor woman.
- Maracaibo was founded in 1571 by Alonso Pacheco, who gave it the name Nueva Zamora.
- Rafael Pacheco.
- *Romualdo Pacheco William Irwin.Advertisement
- Pacheco's Documentos (vol.
- the defence of Cochin by Duarte Pacheco Pereira in 1504, the defence of Diu (q v.) in 1538 and 1546.
- Connected with the upper Paraguay are Puerto Pacheco on Bahia Negra, Puerto Suarez (about 1600 m.
- During those ten years of recovery on the part of Bolivia from the effects of the war, the presidency was held by Dr Pacheco, who succeeded Campero, and held office for the full term; by Dr Aniceto Arce, who held it until 1892, and by Dr Mariano Baptista, his successor.
- Local antiquaries even identify the knight with Don Rodrigo de Pacheco, whose portrait adorns the parish church; and the same authorities hold that part of the romance was written while Cervantes was a prisoner in their town.Advertisement
- There was a flag on every house, crackers going off, drums beating, singing and crying " Viva Pacheco " .
- drums beating, singing and crying " Viva Pacheco " .
- de Sagres (Brussels, 1901), and Histoire de la decouverte des Iles Acores (Ghent, 1901); Duarte Pacheco Pereira, Esmeraldo de situ orbis (Lisbon, 1892); Sophus Ruge, "Prinz Heinrich der Seefahrer," in vol.