Oure sentence example
- A third work, usually ascribed to Mannyng, chiefly on the ground of its existing side by side with the Handlyng Synne in the Harleian and Bodleian MSS., is the Medytacyuns of the Soper of oure lorde Jhesu, And also of hys passyun And eke of the peynes of hys swete modyr, Hayden marye, a free translation of St Bonaventura's De coena et passione Domini....
- Ac hijs wylle was in fie wylle of oure Lord, and he schat.
- In the following year Tyndale once more set forth a revised edition, " fynesshed in the yere of oure Lorde God A.M.D.
- And forgeve vs oure treaspases, even as we forgeve them whych treaspas vs.
- Geue vs this daye oure dayly bred.Advertisement
- And forgeue vs oure dettes, as we forgeue oure detters.