Organica sentence example
- In 1709 he entered the university of Glasgow, where he exhibited a decided genius for mathematics, more especially for geometry; it is said that before the end of his sixteenth year he had discovered many of the theorems afterwards published in his Geometria organica.
- In 1719 he published his Geometria organica, sive descriptio linearum curvarum universalis.
- In 1721 he wrote a supplement to the Geometria organica, which he afterwards published, with extensions, in the Philosophical Transactions for 1735.
- In Newton's method, two angles of constant magnitude are caused to revolve about their vertices which are fixed in position, in such a manner that the intersection of two limbs moves along a fixed straight line; then the two remaining limbs envelop a conic. Maclaurin's method, published in his Geometria organica (1719), is based on the proposition that the locus of the vertex of a triangle, the sides of which pass through three fixed points, and the base angles move along two fixed lines, is a conic section.
- Starting an organic vegetable garden is easy with supplies from Organica Seed.Advertisement
- Starters from Organica Seed will help you win the blue ribbon!
- Offering a variety of certified organic garden and medicinal herb seeds, Organica Seed's products are fresh and healthy.