Orden sentence example
- An excellent article in Herzog-Hauck, Realencyklopcidie (3rd ed.), "Briider des gemeinsamen Lebens," supplies copious information with references to all the literature; see also Max Heimbucher, Orden and Kongregationen (1897), ii.
- Lorencio el Real del Escurial (Madrid, 1589); Jose de Siguenza, Historia de la orden de San Geronyno, &c. (Madrid, 1590).
- A useful sketch, with references to the best literature, is in Max Heimbucher, Orden and Kongregationen (1896), i.
- The information is epitomized by Max Heimbucher, Orden and Kongregationen, i.
- Ermeland was originally one of the eleven districts of old Prussia and was occupied by the Teutonic Knights (Deutscher Orden), being made in 1250 one of the four bishoprics of the country under their sway.Advertisement
- Of the three great military and religious orders, branches survive of two, the Teutonic Order (Der hohe deutsche Ritter Orden or Marianen Orden) and the Knights of St John of Jerusalem (Johanniter Orden, Malteser Orden), for the history of which and the present state see Teutonic Order and ST John Of Jerusalem, Knights Of The Order Of.
- The duchies of Saxe Altenburg, Saxe Coburg Gotha and Saxe Meiningen have in common the family Order of Ernest, founded in 1833 in memory of Duke Ernest the Pious of Saxe Gotha and as a revival of the Order of German Integrity (Orden der deutschen Redlichkeit) founded in 1690.
- Hedvig Charlotta Nordenflycht (1718-1763) was the centre of a society which took the Fr"Nordenname of Tankebyggare Orden and ventured to rival flycht.
- Bore, Saint-Lazare (1835); Max Heimbucher, Orden is.
- Sea seguro usted hallazgo una compañía que pueda acomodar esta necesidad antes de poner su orden.Advertisement