Orac sentence example
- The story (alluded to by Milton, Rabelais, Mrs Browning and Schiller) of the pilot Thamus, who, sailing near the island of Paxi in the time of Tiberius, was commanded by a mighty voice to proclaim that "Pan is dead," is found in Plutarch (De orac. defectu, 17).
- Among all fruits and berries, acai scores the highest ORAC value.
- Red wine used to be touted as a great source of antioxidants, measured in ORAC Value, to the disappointment of those who do not drink alcohol.
- Super foods are foods that have a high ORAC, which stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbency Capacity.
- The higher the ORAC score, the better that food is as an antioxidant.Advertisement
- Their biggest claim, however, is that the product provides an ORAC value of 10,000 units.
- It is also considered to have one of the highest ORAC (antioxidant) values of any food on the planet.