Oppositifolia sentence example
- oppositifolia, Silene acauhs, and ai naphalium tuteo-al bum.
- Characteristic representatives are Pa paver nudicaule, Saicifraga oppositifolia, which forms a profuse carpet, and Dryas octopetal,a.
- On the shores of the lower reaches Thalictrum alpinum, L., Vesicaria arctica, Richards, Arapis alpina, L., Saxifraga oppositifolia, L., Cerastium alpinum, L., Saxifraga caespitosa, L.
- The following circumpolar species are common, and widely diffused throughout the whole of the Alps: Silene acaulis, Dryas octopetala, Saxifraga oppositifolia, S.
- C. oppositifolia is a distinct plant, and is well marked by its larger, very thick, succulent leaves and delicate white flowers.Advertisement
- Saxifraga Oppositifolia - It is impossible to speak too highly of the beauties of this bright little mountain-plant, in color and in habit so distinct from others of its family.
- It blooms rather later than the forms of S. oppositifolia.
- S. oppositifolia and its varieties succeed in deep, open, rich, loamy soil, and are finest in a fissure or on a ledge of the rock garden, where the roots can ramble backwards or down to any depth.