Oporinus sentence example
- Oporinus (1507-1568), his pupil and amanuensis.
- The Latin versions were made or edited by Adam von Bodenstein, Gerard Dorn, Michael Toxites and Oporinus, about the middle of the 16th century.
- He removed (1555) to Basel, where he worked as printer's reader to Johann Herbst or Oporinus.
- He made steady progress with his great book as he received reports from England of the religious persecutions there, and he issued from the press of Oporinus his pamphlet Ad inclytos ac praepotentes Angliae proceres ...
- 1 Printed by Oporinus and Nicolaus Brylinger.Advertisement