Opa sentence example
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Oge to Opa.
- The trench between them is partly occupied by the vast swamp of Lake Opa.
- For after holding good cheer and filling themselves with meats of all kinds, they at eventide make the offering (7rpoo 4 opa) and partake of it.
- LoveToKnow had the distinct pleasure of interviewing Rich Barbis, CEO of Opa Cove, an innovative company that designs just what parents may be looking for.
- Opa Cove's "Sea Squirts" vests are unique, inventive and above all, safe.Advertisement
- LoveToKnow (LTK): How did Opa Cove come up with such a great idea as Sea Squirts?