Onofrio sentence example
- In the same year building operations in the Via di Sant' Onofrio revealed the presence of catacombs beneath the foundations: examination of the loculi showed that no martyrs or illustrious persons were buried here.
- A fountain and a curious clock-tower in the Piazza, which terminates the Stradone towards the east, were erected by Onofrio, the architect and engineer whose aqueduct, built about 1440, supplied Ragusa with water from the neighbouring hills.
- Tradition ascribes to Leonardo an attractive fresco of a Madonna with a donor in the convent of St Onofrio, but this seems to be clearly the work of Boltraffio.
- An Onofrio Dog Show is an AKC licensed event put on by Jack Onofrio Dog Shows, an official American Kennel Club show superintendent like many others across the USA.
- The Onofrio Dog Show superintendent is also responsible for transferring all records from the event to the AKC for preservation.Advertisement
- Onofrio Dog Shows maintains an online site that allows exhibitors the convenience of viewing premium lists and submitting dog show entries online.
- The Onofrio Dog Show organization is more than just a show superintendent.
- To assist exhibitors, Onofrio Dog Shows keeps a complete file of form downloads in PDF format.
- Onofrio Dog Shows maintains an American Kennel Club link on their webpage that keeps users up to date on all currently proposed dog laws.
- As you can see Onofrio Dog Shows offer the modern day dog show exhibitor a world of convenience right at their fingertips.Advertisement