Ongar sentence example
- Thus Superintendent John McInnes, a former sergeant in the 2nd Battalion Scots Fusiliers found himself in charge of the Ongar Division.
- former tollhouse on the Epping & Ongar Trust but much changes and upper floor added.
- Former tollhouse on the Epping & Ongar Trust but much changes and upper floor added.
- In spring, 1691, he took up his residence in the manor house of Otes in Essex, the country seat of Sir Francis Masham, between Ongar and Harlow.
- gaugeortunately it is a 5ft gage Finnish locomotive and therefore will not be useable on the main Epping Ongar Railroad line.Advertisement