Ong sentence example
- His brother Akhmed married the daughter of Ong Chum Ping, a Chinese officer said to have been sent by his emperor to obtain a jewel from Mount Kinabalu in North Borneo,and was the successor of Sultan Mahommed in the sovereignty of Brunei.
- The line up once again is a strong one with ong beng hee leading adrian grant peter barker and joey barrington taking top billing.
- In looking at the change from oral culture to the world of literacy, Ong achieves a beautiful equipoise.
- A lucky winner, an outrageous volley nick saw Ong take the lead.
- Ong  makes a distinction between primary and secondary orality which is useful here.Advertisement
- Few societies in the world have limited access to literacy and Ong acknowledges that such ' primary orality ' is rapidly dying out.