Onetime sentence example
- That was a onetime accident, buddy.
- It may seem strange, but facing down a robber (hopefully, a onetime occurrence) is much less stressful on the body than constantly having to cook dinner for a family of four (an everyday occurrence).
- If you know that a boy will only wear these dress clothes once or twice a year, or you're looking for a dressy outfit for a onetime occasion, it makes sense to shop sensibly.
- Will there be a onetime fee for an event, or do they charge by the hour?
- Dishing out a onetime fee can pay for itself many times over in just a single year.Advertisement
- Michael Quale provides SEO with top-notch features for a onetime $500 fee.
- Rindge, a onetime resident, whose benefactions to Cambridge aggregated in value $650,000.