Onesided sentence example
- " Perhaps that is equally onesided.
- From the very nature of the records in which we study the town life of the middle ages, it follows that we obtain from them only a onesided view.
- But, even within the pale of the Roman Church, this identification provokes emphatic dissent, and is repudiated by all who are shocked by the effects of a onesided accentuation of political Catholicism on the inner life of the church, and are reluctant to see the priest playing the part of a political agitator.
- Epicurus himself had not apparently shared in any large or liberal culture, and his influence was certainly thrown on the side of those who depreciated purely scientific pursuits as onesided and misleading.
- Only a few great doctrines are seen to have been generally held by Anabaptists - such as the baptism of believers only, the rejection of the Lutheran doctrine of justification by faith as onesided and the simple practice of the breaking of bread.Advertisement
- His other historical works also, notably his Universalgeschichte (6 vols., 1835-1844), display a very onesided point of view.