One-word sentence example
- She smiled and responded with one-word answers while he did most of what little conversation occurred.
- These are speed dating questions that require more than just a short or one-word answer.
- The Receptive One-Word Picture Vocabulary Test provides information about a child's ability to understand language.
- Ask your children open-ended questions to encourage conversation instead of one-word answers.
- If you are looking for a quiz to share with a preschool religion class, questions that have simple yes or no or one-word answers are the best.Advertisement
- Not one to duck a challenge, Azed manages to include several very substantial one-word anagrams in the grid.
- These can be one-word messages, scripture quotes, or a familiar phrase taken from the Bible.
- If you are asking questions and the person gives you one-word or short answers then it's probably because he or she doesn't want to lie but also doesn't want to tell the truth.
- There's a huge array of Christmas stickers ranging from one-word sentiments like "Joy" and "Celebrate" to rhinestone-crusted candy canes and simple stickers with gifts, Christmas trees and other cute themes.