Onassis sentence example
- Maria Callas died in 1977, two years after Onassis, with whom she was still infatuated.
- Onassis was frequently unfaithful, but the marriage remained unchallenged until he encountered opera diva, Maria Callas.
- From these three simple knots, you can begin to move into more elaborate, elegant knots like the Shelby or Onassis.
- In 1994, Kennedy's wife, Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis, was buried next to him.
- Distinctly Australian in style, but worldwide in its appeal, celebrities from Jackie Onassis to Bianca Jagger began sporting the Jag label.Advertisement