On-farm sentence example
- New EC legislation banning on-farm burial could be less than three years away.
- It provides a picture of the current state of on-farm anaerobic digester (AD) use in these states in 2004.
- The trial involves a combination of detailed studies at Hillsborough coupled with on-farm survey work.
- Since they harvest the majority of their seeds on-farm, they have first-hand knowledge of where their seeds come from.
- The laborers might be engaged in on-farm processing or even in aquaculture.Advertisement