Omarosa sentence example
- Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth - Most everybody wishes they could forget Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, but just like a stubborn weed in your garden, she just won't go away.
- Seriously, how does this woman stay on television and why won't Omarosa just go away?
- Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth isn't playing a role of the villain on TV, she is one in real life.
- Wendy Williams had invited Omarosa to be a guest on The Wendy Willams Show to promote her new book.
- There is obviously no studio set in the world that is big enough to contain Omarosa's enormous ego.Advertisement
- Then, the talk show host held up Omarosa's new book to the camera only to have it snatched from her hands by the less than gracious guest.
- From that point on, the entire interview de-evolved into a catfight between the two women with Omarosa asking Williams if she had a nose job and then telling her that she shouldn't wear wigs.
- Williams then struck back, stating that Omarosa should look into getting some Botox for her wrinkles and that "Omarosa wished she had my career…," adding that she was a "…delusional, D-List, pathetic woman."
- Omarosa - Omarosa wasn't the winner of season one of The Apprentice, but she is the one who has turned her much maligned turn on the show into a showbiz career (of sorts).
- Omarosa versus Janice - Season five gave us the battle of the egos, with the strong and aggressive personalities of Omarosa and Janice Dickinson clashing.Advertisement
- Omarosa appeared on Donald Trump's reality show The Apprentice.
- In fact, it is quite difficult to find any list of reality TV villains that does not include Omarosa near the top of the list.
- She appeared on season five of The Surreal Life, along with Omarosa, Janice Dickinson and Carey Hart, amongst others.