Olitorius sentence example
- 1, in which a and b show the capsules of C. capsularis and C. olitorius respectively.
- 2 represents a flowering top of C. olitorius.
- The cultivation of C. capsularis is most prevalent in central and eastern Bengal, while in the neighbourhood of Calcutta, where, however, the area under cultivation is limited, C. olitorius is principally grown.
- Each baler has his own marks, the fibres of which are guaranteed not follow that a large crop of jute will result in low prices, for the year1906-1907was not only a record one for crops, but also olitorius.
- The use of C. olitorius for the latter purpose dates from very ancient times, it if may be identified, as some suppose, with the mallows (715?) mentioned in Job xxx.Advertisement