Oldfield sentence example
- At a scientific meeting of the Zoological Society of London, on the 17th of December 1901, Mr Oldfield Thomas read a letter from Mr G.
- The original one, made by Newton and Pullan, is obviously in error in many respects; and that of Oldfield, though to be preferred for its lightness (the Mausoleum was said anciently to be "suspended in mid-air"), does not satisfy the conditions postulated by the remains.
- Oldfield, "The Mausoleum," in Archaeologia (1895); F.
- There is, as yet, no evidence as to whether the females of the true bongo bear horns, though it is probable they do; but as the horns are present in both sexes of the East African form, Mr Oldfield Thomas has made that the type of the genus.'
- Even on the Coastal Plain the Jersey and oldfield pines of to-day replace more valuable species of the original growth.Advertisement
- Oldfield (as members of its first expedition) ascended the Niger to Rabba, and the Benue as far as Dagbo (80 m.).
- I guess that ' Taurus II ' is quite admirable really, an effective Eighties updating of the signature Oldfield sound.
- blindside break from Oldfield left winger Richard Dillon with the smallest of gaps to touch down in the corner.
- His collaborations with Oldfield in the 70s greatly broadened his fan base throughout the progressive music world.
- Oldfield Cottage is a traditional 17th century Shropshire cottage with guest accommodation in a tastefully converted stable building.Advertisement
- Why not buy a Mike Oldfield single cd compilation?
- It all sounds mighty impressive with the usual dazzling Oldfield array of noise and instrumentation.
- Mrs Oldfield said it was dark gray in color and had a set of square portholes.