Okuma sentence example
- He also brought out the first literary periodical published in Japan, namely, the Waseda Bungaku, so called because Tsubouchi was professor of literature in the Waseda University, an institution founded by Count Okuma, whose name cannot be omitted from any history of Meiji literature, not as an author but as a patron.
- Ito and Okuma, then influential members of the government, at once recognized the wisdom of his advice.
- Ito and Okuma, however, never flinched, and they were ably supported by Marquis M.
- OKUMA (SHIGENOBU), Count (1838-), Japanese statesman, was born in the province of Hizen in 1838.
- Count Okuma >>Advertisement