Okayne sentence example
- C(okayne), Complete Peerage, sub "Gloucester."
- C(okayne), (1887-1898); T.
- C[okayne], Complete Peerage (1887-1898); W.
- C(okayne)'s Complete Peerage; Jeayes's Descriptive Catalogue of the Charters and Muniments at Berkeley Castle (1892); Dictionary of National Biography; Transactions of Bristol and Gloucestershire Archaeological Society, 3 vols., viii., xlv., et passim; The Red Book of the Exchequer, Chronicles of Roger of Wendover, Matthew Paris, Adam of Murimuth, Robert of Gloucester, Henry of Huntingdon, &c. (Rolls Series); British Museum Charters, &c. (0.
- C(okayne)), Complete Peerage; corrigenda to vol.Advertisement