Oilskin sentence example
- He had no oilskin, only an old waterproof coat, and that is away.
- oilskin packet, fled outside, and hid nearby, within earshot of the inn.
- oilskin hats, shoes, &c.
- oilskin locker, apart from the door, and built the hearth that will hold the Morso Squirrel stove.
- oilskin jacket, pick up a flashlight and go out through the south door.Advertisement
- oilskin coat.
- oilskin aprons which the girls wore.
- You won't find a lot of leather or denim here, but you will find longer lengths like the knee-length oilskin dusters.
- Oilskin: The "classic open" clog (an open heel) is a traditional European clog that features a wood base and a rich, oilskin outer shell in leather.