Oil-producing sentence example
- Colsa, grown chiefly in the lower basin of the Seine (SeineInfrieure and Eure), is the most important of the oil-producing plants, all of which show a diminishing acreage.
- industry in some of the oil-producing countries of System Europe.
- It went down quite steadily to 9,424,325 in 1908, and in that year Pennsylvania was out-ranked as an oil-producing state by Oklahoma, California, Illinois, Texas and Ohio.
- After the sinking of oil wells in 1901, Beaumont became one of the principal oil-producing places in the United States; its oil refineries are connected by pipe lines with the surrounding oil fields, and two 6-in.
- Among the more important and conspicuous trees of these tropical forests are mahogany, rosewood, Spanish cedar (Cedrela), cassias, ceibas (Bombax), rubber (Castilloa), palms of many species including the oil-producing Attalea of Manzanillo and Acrocomia of Acapulco, guayacan (Guaiacum), logwood (Haematoxylon campechianum), brazilwood (H.Advertisement
- At the Satin Laser Spa, LHE laser treatments, or light pulse and heat energy treatment, also targets the bacteria believed to cause acne, but additionally effects the sebaceous, or oil-producing, glands as well.
- Oil-producing glands in the skin, called sebaceous glands, become clogged with oil and dead skin cells.
- As the years progress, the dermis loses its ability to hold on to water, and the body's oil-producing glands begin to slow.