Ohne sentence example
- Moller, Ober die Kultur flechtenbildender Ascomyceten ohne Algen.
- As time passed, and custom created familiarity, his style, personal and literary, was seen to be the outward symbol of a firm resolve to preserve a philosophic calm, and of an enormous underlying energy which spent itself in labour, "ohne Hast, aber auch ohne Rast."
- Eckhart's Godhead appears in Boehme as the abyss, the eternal nothing, the essenceless quiet ("Ungrund" and "Stille ohne Wesen" are two of Boehme's phrases).
- Peters, "Ober die Entwickelung eines Batrachiers, Hylodes martinicensis, ohne Metamorphose," Mon.
- He adds that this is, of course, unintentional (allerdings ohne das sein zu wollen).Advertisement