Ogham sentence example
- The monumental stone with Ogham inscription, which was discovered in the broch of Burrian, must date from the days of the early Christian missionaries.
- llwch, lake), and in the Ogham inscribed stones found at Glanusk, Trallwng and Trecastle, and probably surviving into historic times around the Beacon range and farther south even to Gower and Kidwelly.
- Mystery script The ogham inscription at Dunadd has been a matter of debate since it was first recognized in the 1950s.
- ogham inscription can be seen near the base of the stone, on the side angles.
- ogham symbols can be found here.Advertisement
- ogham sticks and can be used for contact with ancestors.
- ogham letters, luis.
- ogham alphabet has been used for divination by inscribing it onto small wooden staves or onto disks of wood.
- ogham script to the problem.