Officemax sentence example
- Also of note are the office supply big-box retailers such as Office Depot, OfficeMax, and Staples.
- While it's certainly possible to purchase discount office products at Staples, Office Depot, OfficeMax, and other retail stores, many small business owners find it more convenient to order their office supplies online.
- OfficeMax is a store that specializes in everything businesses and individuals need to run their offices.
- OfficeMax employs 35,000 associates who fill orders placed through direct sales, catalogs, e-commerce, and more than 900 stores.
- Generally, signing up for the OfficeMax newsletter is the most convenient way to make sure you're informed about all the money saving offers the company has available.Advertisement
- The OfficeMax Customer Service department provides a detailed outline of the company's policies regarding the redemption of coupons and special promotions for discount office products.
- While many stores require you to search for separate coupons for free shipping, OfficeMax provides free shipping for most orders of $50 or more.
- If you order office supplies on a regular basis, joining the OfficeMax MaxPerks program is a smart move.
- To learn more about MaxPerks or to enroll in the program, visit the OfficeMax Web site.