Ofcom sentence example
- Ofcom must also: Remove regulatory burdens were possible.
- Two broad options merit further consideration, says Ofcom.
- Under current OFCOM regulations the advertiser cannot affect the editorial content of the programs.
- A new body - Ofcom - could bring together economic and content issues for broadcasting and telecommunications.
- Ofcom did not consider that the Company was unjustifiably impugned in the program.Advertisement
- OfCom There are some nudges and winks in the report to the as yet inoperative single broadcasting regulator OfCom.
- However, the ERG including Ofcom has significant reservations about the regulatory mechanisms proposed by the EC.
- Ofcom's plan to license a second digital radio multiplex, which will create around eight new national commercial stations, should also help.
- The Content Board also noted that it was not within Ofcom's remit to consider whether the crime of blasphemy had been committed.
- And, with a new sizeable competitor in broadband, BT will now have a patsy to draw Ofcom's regulatory fire.Advertisement
- The death of local broadcasting widely predicted in the wake of Ofcom's settlement with ITV seems just a bit premature.
- Ofcom have opened a consultation into a dispute over a geographic call termination reciprocity agreement between BT and Telewest.
- Ofcom, the newly converged communications regulator, currently costs more than the five regulators it replaced.
- The telecoms regulator, Ofcom, says consumers must examine ISPs to " assess which suits them " .
- The annual plan states that Ofcom will promote " competition in all communications markets, via wholesale line rental ", among other things.Advertisement
- Ofcom noted that the crockery smashing stall was included for less than two seconds.
- The telecoms regulator, Ofcom, says consumers must examine ISPs to " assess which suits them ".