Oesterreichische sentence example
- Full details of these serials are supplied by a special class of periodical with which every department of science, art and literature in German Austria The most notable periodicals of a general character have been the Wiener Jahrbucher der Literatur (1818-1848) and the Oesterreichische Revue (1863-1867).
- Among current examples the following may be mentioned: Heimgarten (1877), monthly; OesterreichischUngarische Revue (1886), monthly; Allgemeines Literaturblatt (1892), fortnightly; Die Kultur (1899), quarterly; Deutsche Arbeit (1900), monthly; Oesterreichische Rundschau (1904), fortnightly; Die Karpathen (1907); fortnightly.
- It was then transformed into the " Oezeg " (Oesterreichische ZentralEinkaufsgesellschaft: Austrian Central Purchasing Company), which was the very type of an " altruistic company."
- Plato mentions that the Phrygian words for "dog," "fire," &c., were the same as the Greek; and to these we may add from inscriptions the words for "mother," "king," &c. A few inscriptions of the ancient period are known, and a larger number of the Roman period have been published in the Oesterreichische Jahreshefte (1905).
- See Life of Szechenyi, by Zsigmond Kemeny (Hung.; Pest, 1870); Aurel Kecskemethy, The Last Years and Death of Count Szechenyi (Hung.; Pest, 1866); Menyhert Lonyai, Count Szechenyi and his Posthumous Writings (Hung.; Budapest, 1875); Max Falk, "Der Graf Stephen Szechenyi and seine Zeit" (in the Oesterreichische Revue, Vienna, 1867); Antal Zichy, Count Szechenyi as a Pedagogue (Hung.; Budapest, 1876); Pal Gyulai, Szechenyi as a Writer (Hung.; Budapest, 1892); Antal Zichy, Biographical Sketch of Count Stephen Szechenyi (Hung.; 2 vols., Budapest, 1896-1897).Advertisement