Oels sentence example
- From her universal accomplishments she was called the "Silesian Pallas," and the publication of her work, Urania propitia (Oels, 1650), a simplification of the Rudolphine Tables, gained her a European reputation.
- OELS, a town of Germany, in the Prussian province of Silesia, formerly the capital of a mediatized principality of its own name.
- Oels was founded about 940, and became a town in 1255.
- oxygenated solvents, OELs have been set by the European regulating body.
- The wayleave agreements that NIE have with landowners however do not prohibit the planting of trees in proximity to OELs.Advertisement