Odescalchi sentence example
- Near Palo is the modern sea-bathing resort Ladispoli, founded by Prince Odescalchi.
- It is chiefly remarkable for its fine castle (built by the Orsini in 1460, and' since 1696 the property of the Odescalchi) which has preserved its medieval character.
- He left a fortune of some two millions sterling to his daughter, who married first a son of the Marquis di Rudini, and secondly Prince Gyalma Odescalchi.
- In November 2006, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes tired the knot in a candlelit ceremony at Castello Odescalchi in Bracciano, Italy.
- A few months later, in November, the couple took their wedding vows in front of all their friends at the Odescalchi Castle in Lake Bracciano, Italy.Advertisement