Occlusional sentence example

occlusional
  • Human bites fall into two categories: occlusional bites and clenched-fist injuries.
    0
    0
  • Occlusional bites result from an actual bite and present a lower risk of infection.
    0
    0
  • Occlusional or chomping injuries: This type of injury results when a person bites down hard on another person's ear, nose, or finger.
    0
    0
  • In one study done in a California hospital, closed-fist injuries accounted for 56 percent of the human bite infections treated, with the remaining 44 percent caused by occlusional bites.
    0
    0
  • Occlusional injuries are also called chomping injuries.
    0
    0
    Advertisement