Occassion sentence example
- These hairpins perfectly compliment our Swarovski crystal tiaras but are also lovely worn on their own for any special occassion.
- Nottingham 's new-look rinky-dink Thingy - which still needs a name - also also made another early outing to provide musis for the occassion.
- Although the store is located in Minnesota, they will ship anywhere in the U.S. This detailed costume is available from sellers on eBay on occassion, so keep checking live auctions.
- On occassion there is extra food available for such situations, but this isn't always the case.
- The executioner Scott was the executioner on this occassion.Advertisement
- Take some time to find the perfect look that fits you best both in style and comfort, and you are sure to be a winner at your next formal occassion.