Obruchev sentence example
- (1886); Obruchev, "Geology of Baikal Mountains," Izvestia of same Society (4890, xxi.
- Obruchev, and (?) Skassi; by the Englishmen A.
- high, named Lung-shan by Obruchev, which borders the Kan-chow and Lianchow valley on the N.E., and belongs to the Nan-shan system.
- Obruchev, in Izvestia of the East Siberian Geographical Society (xxiii.
- Obruchev, Centralnaya Asiya, Severniy Kitai i Nan-schan, 1892-1894 (2 vols., St Petersburg, 1899-1901); A.Advertisement
- Obruchev; the brothers G.
- Obruchev, in Izvestia of Russ.