Obolenski sentence example
- The chief conspirators - Prince ShchepinRostovski, Suthoff, Ryleyev, Prince Sergius Trubetskoi, Prince Obolenski and others - were arrested the same night and interrogated by the emperor in person.
- He was preparing to enter the university, but he and his friend Obolenski had lately, in secret, agreed to join the hussars.
- Fedya Obolenski is younger than I, and he's going too.
- He did not go straight home from the Kremlin, but called on his friend Obolenski, who was fifteen and was also entering the regiment.
- He joined Obolenski's Cossacks and went to Belaya Tserkov where the regiment is being formed.Advertisement
- After Petya had joined Obolenski's regiment of Cossacks and left for Belaya Tserkov where that regiment was forming, the countess was seized with terror.
- He got Petya transferred from Obolenski's regiment to Bezukhov's, which was in training near Moscow.