Obispo sentence example
- The former, the old city, lying close to the harbour front, has streets as narrow as is consistent with wheel traffic. Obispo (Pi y Margall in the new republican nomenclature), O'Reilly and San Rafael are the finest retail business streets, and the Prado and the Cerro the handsomest residential streets in the city proper.
- There is also a state polytechnic school at San Luis Obispo (1903) .
- We have a group starting here in San Luis Obispo to revoke corporate personhood on a local level.
- Born in San Luis Obispo, California, in 1987, Efron first started out with small parts in television shows like ER, Summerland, and NCIS.
- A California native, Zac Efron was born in San Luis Obispo on October 18, 1987.Advertisement
- The Edna Valley Vineyard is near San Louis Obispo and enjoys one of California's longest and coolest growing seasons.
- As always, this event occurs in Shell Beach-about a 15 minute drive from San Luis Obispo.
- Edna Valley is an AOC in the Central Coast of California just south of San Luis Obispo.
- San Simeon is that small coastal town north of San Luis Obispo where W.R.
- It includes separate chunks of wine regions that dot the landscape throughout Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Luis Obispo, and Santa Barbara Counties.Advertisement
- I understand that golf is pretty good there.Definitely stay for a couple of days in and around Paso Robles or San Luis Obispo when visiting the Mid-Central region.