Obesity-related sentence example
- Along with that, they also prevent a host of obesity-related diseases, such as diabetes, high blood pressure and heart diseases.
- Obesity-related problems include hypoventilation, hyertension, right-sided heart failure, cellulitis, and skin problems with fat folds.
- Bariatrics is the medical treatment of obesity and obesity-related diseases.
- First, a person must either have a body mass index of 30, or have a body mass index of 27 with an obesity-related condition, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and/or elevated cholesterol levels.
- These illnesses have become major killers in the US, as one recent study by the American Medical Association estimates that 300,000 Americans die each year from these obesity-related diseases.Advertisement