Oberlahnstein sentence example
- OBERLAHNSTEIN, a town of Germany, in the Prussian province of Hesse-Nassau, on the right bank of the Rhine, at the confluence of the Lahn 4 m.
- Wegeler, Lahneck and Oberlahnstein (Trier, 1881).
- It flows at first eastward and then southward to Giessen, then turns south-westward and with a winding course reaches the Rhine between the towns of Oberlahnstein and Niederlahnstein.
- The railway from Frankfort-on-Main to Oberlahnstein skirts the south and west foot of the range, that from Frankfort to Cassel the eastern side, while the line from Wiesbaden and Hochst to Limburg intersects it from south to north.
- Oberlahnstein >>Advertisement