O-grady sentence example
- So far as can be ascertained, the latest report of his appearance was in the neighbourhood of Salt Lake City in 1868, when he is said to have made himself known to a Mormon named O'Grady.
- But O'Grady himself he did not forgive, and the Irishman continued to plague him with what Macdonell called " most scurrilous invective.
- The trail of evidence leads to an Irish mobster and his thugs called the ' O'Grady Gang ' .
- Irish music industry veteran Dave O'Grady is sanguine about the impact of the internet in making a viable future for artists and independent labels.
- The show was originally slated for a 2005 debut, but the original host, comedian Paul O'Grady, was offered his own talk show on rival network Channel 4.Advertisement
- After accepting the offer from Channel 4, O'Grady refused to continue with his work on the show after taping only one episode.
- Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly - also known as British comedy duo Ant and Dec - took over from O'Grady as hosts of the show.
- Mary O'Grady, who is an architect and designer.