Now-defunct sentence example
- The now-defunct Circle 7 Animation had planned to release Toy Story 3 with the premise that Buzz Lightyear was part of a massive toy recall, and when Andy's mom sent him to Taiwan to be fixed, he met other recalled toys like him.
- Gilmore Girls debuted on the now-defunct WB Network, October 5, 2000.
- He appeared on the now-defunct Another World and initially scored a lead role on the procedural Cold Case, but left after only three episodes.
- LeBlanc also tweeted about a trip he took with actress Jeanne Cooper to the West Coast where they filmed scenes for the now-defunct Guiding Light.
- Prior to arriving in Genoa City, Walton portrayed Kelly Harper on the now-defunct Capitol.Advertisement
- Cars from now-defunct automobile companies like Packard or Duesenberg can fetch top dollar.
- Seducing Cindy was the last original reality show that aired on the now-defunct Fox Reality Channel.