Non-public sentence example
- Insider trading statutes target both corporate insider trading statutes target both corporate insiders that breach their duty to shareholders and corporate outsiders that trade on non-public information.
- Those sites that use full songs or non-public domain songs usually have you sign up for a pay account.
- Apple says this application was banned because it used a non-public API.
- The One for Autism Academy is a non-public day school accredited by the Texas Education Agency (TEA).
- Private long-term health care insurance is the name given to any non-public health insurance that covers individuals who require extended care.Advertisement
- Private sites are just that -- non-public channels that require users to register and meet certain criteria to become and remain a member.