Non-military sentence example
- The word thane was used in Scotland until the 15th century, to describe an hereditary non-military tenant of the crown.
- These narratives are said to be used by military students in Germany, and at least convince the non-military student that he can understand the story.
- 28, Thrace became for the public, military and non-military alike, the principal theatre of war.
- This means that non-military manufacturing interests in the United States no longer profit as in the past from war.
- His story begins on March 21, 1843, which is the first publicly known incident of a non-military ski event.Advertisement
- Non-military discount tickets are available at Hyvee.
- It's hard for non-military people to understand what military life is like.
- If there are children, the non-military spouse is essentially a single parent during that time.
- In other words, just because an off-base provider accepts Tricare, it does not mean that the beneficiary should not first get permission to visit the non-military provider.