Non-functioning sentence example
- The groups of pituitary adenomas which fail to produce one or more hormones are called non-functioning pituitary adenomas.
- Rapid tooling techniques can be used to turn a non-functioning model of a part into a functional prototype.
- Keeping non-functioning or unused cell phones out of the landfill is important, but these phones still have something to contribute.
- Sometimes, things just go missing on a cell phone, like the vibration ability or a non-functioning speaker.
- Causes include non-functioning kidneys and premature rupture of membranes.Advertisement
- In all forms of SCID, B and T cells are non-functioning.
- They may or may not be present in various forms of SCID, but they are always non-functioning.
- Some people with retinoblastoma have inherited a non-functioning or missing RB1 gene from either their mother or father even though their parents have never developed retinoblastoma.