Non-executive sentence example
- He became the non-executive chairman of Betfair in March last year.
- All members of the board Ã¢ chairwoman, non-executive and executive directors and clinical directors should look to their consciences and consider their positions.
- Non-Executive directors are members of the public who are appointed onto the Trust Board.
- I have a non-executive position within the Royal Navy and we have recently undergone a very large-scale merger.
- A non-executive director will be appointed shortly and the Company is also seeking to recruit key personnel at both management and operational levels.Advertisement
- The Board itself determines the remuneration of non-executive directors.
- Lord Crickhowell aged 65, non-executive vice-chairman, was formerly Secretary of State for Wales.
- The remuneration of non-executive directors shall be a matter for the executive members of the Board.
- The members will still have the power to vote on all the non-executive directors as they retire by rotation at general meetings.