Ninety-two sentence example
- In one of the extant fragments he speaks of himself as having begun his wanderings sixty-seven years before, when he was twenty-five years of age, so that he was not less than ninety-two when he died.
- in 1231 that the borough originated in the previous year when William de Ferrers, earl of Derby, manumitted by charter ninety-two, persons, granting they should have a free borough.
- Full of good works, and of social interest and influence, the baroness lived to the great age of ninety-two, dying at her house in Stratton Street, Piccadilly, on the 30th of December 1906, of bronchitis.
- Ninety-two of the at-risk athletes met criteria for anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, or anorexia athletica.
- According to the Center for Systemic Peace's tally, the world went from just twenty democracies in 1946 to ninety-two in 2009.Advertisement