Ninety-six sentence example
- He was successful, in varying degrees in locating ninety-six.
- The reader to whom the study is new will gain some idea of the bulk of the extant patristic literature, if we add that in Migne's collection ninety-six large volumes are occupied with the Greek fathers from Clement of Rome to John of Damascus, and seventysix with the Latin fathers from Tertullian to Gregory the Great.2 For a discussion of the more important fathers the student is referred to the articles which deal with them separately.
- King George Tupou died in 1893 at the age of ninety-six, and was succeeded by his great-grandson under the same title.
- Camerarium, patrem et filium; and ninety-six to his great friend Sir Philip Sidney, dating from the 22nd of April 1573 to the 28th of October 1580, appeared at Frankfort in 1633 and have been translated into English by S.
- However, about thirty-five new colonists arrived in 1622 and ninety-six more in 1623.Advertisement
- Hanging Rock, Ninety-Six, Rocky Mount and other affairs brought their prowess and devotion into notice.
- On the 2 2nd of May he attempted to storm the strong British post at Ninety-Six but was repulsed; p O erations in the north were not to cease, but a power cut off the city from relief, and after a brief siege and finally on the 8th of September he fought the last battle of the war in the lower southern states at Eutaw Springs, S.
- It was continued with intervals down to 1884, and contained ninety-six letters or pamphlets, partly illustrated, which originally filled eight volumes and are now reduced to four.
- During the brief existence of the Federal Union no fewer than three hundred and ninety-six persons exercised the supreme power of the republic and the different states.
- In an ordinary case, the total doublings in jute from the breaker card to the end of the second drawing is ninety-six: 12 X 4 X 2 = 96; and if the slivers were made thinner and more of them used the ultimate result would naturally be improved.Advertisement
- Ninety-six per cent.
- high, and is strengthened with ninety-six massive bastions of various designs.
- Higginson, Old Cambridge (New York, 1899); Arthur Gilman (ed.), The Cambridge of Eighteen Hundred and Ninety-Six (Cambridge, 1896); and Historic Guide to Cambridge (Cambridge, 1907.)
- Each wall was flanked by ninety-six towers.
- RESULTS: Ninety-six percent of samples yielded sufficient DNA for PCR amplification.Advertisement
- Inscribing in and circumscribing about a circle two polygons, each of ninety-six sides, and assuming that the perimeter of the circle lay between those of the polygons, he obtained the limits he has assigned by sheer calculation, starting from two close approximations to the value of 1 / 3, which he assumes as known (265/153 < A t 3 < 1351/780).